Skip to main content

Red Hot Row


As much as you hate to admit it, deep deep deep inside of you, you sometimes want to dress like the Olsen twins. Yeah you do!

To my surprise, I fell in love with some of the pieces by the Olsen twins line of clothing The Row. My favourite is this "Herve-Leger" inspired red strapless dress. It's utterly stylish and for those who like to get attention at a party. Unfortunately, the photo here is not clear enough to show the shape and the details of the dress.

The unmerciful self-striped vibrant red dress is tight fitting, so you'd better have a good body's proportions and a lot of confidence to pull it off (or live off diet pills and water for a month or so). The length of the dress is above the knees, and I think it is made out from a mixture of cotton and lyrica. I could be wrong though.

To make a statement, make sure to wear the dress with one piece of eye-catching accessory (like studded heels or shoe-boats, or a huge studded bracelet), and finish the look with a simple (not over the top) hair do. Too many accessories with this ensemble and it's an over-kill!

The Row Dress is available at Al Othman located at Mariam Complex, Salem AlMubarak St, Salmiya. For inquires, please call (+965) 575-4954.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How much are they selling it for ?
Anonymous said…
honestly i get so bored when i check back here and there is nothing new! im hooked!!

so what r u wearing for eid??? i would LOVE to see ur outfit!!!!!!!!
Yara said…
Anonymous, im hooked too :P
Confashion said…
anonymous
If I'm not mistaken I think it was priced for KD 259. Not positive though :\

anonymous & Yara
lol! I know I've been slacking off lately but it's beyond my control! I'll try to be more committed ;)
Anonymous said…
Woman in Red!! I like :) especially for New Years..Now if only I can fit in it :p

Nofers
Anonymous said…
plsssss i would loooove to hear about your eid outfit!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .