Skip to main content

Pedro Garcia Resort collection at N.B Boutique

N.B: Boutique kicked off their cruise collection with it’s latest Pedro Garcia resort additions. The always classic and almost never disappointing collection includes very chic and welcoming party sandals encrusted with art deco rhinestone detail. One pair featured a vinyl peep toe detail (originally revived by Chanel for S/S 2007 collection, apparently vinyl is still in). I have also noticed Marc Jacobs included vinyl in his cruise collection. Anyhow, Pedro Garcia Resort collection would be perfect if you’re looking for formal/evening shoes with a timeless beauty. I personally think that the shoes goes very well with 50’s inspired flapper dancers.






N.B: Boutique is located at Salhiya Complex, Mezzanine 2. For more info, you can call them at (+965) 24 99 333. Here are a sample of Pedro Garcia’s Resort Collection.

Comments

1001 Nights said…
I went to the boutique at some point after I read your article and not only does it have nice shoes but there are these incredibly cute laptop bags. I don't know if you gotta a chance to see them but apparently they're by this Brazilian designer. Very trendy.
Anonymous said…
does NB BOUTIQUE have a website with their brands?
Which brands do they carry? I am not too keen on Pedro Garcia... they are loosing their touch :(
Would love to know.
Thanks you
Confashion said…
1001 nights
Do you know the name of the Brazilian designer?

anonymous
I don't think they have a website. But you can call them on (+965) 24 99 333 to inquire about the brands they carry.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .