Skip to main content

Mama's Got A Brand New Bag*

Bulga Bags have made a name of themselves in the past couple of years after they’ve been totted around by celebs such as Mena Suvari and Jessica Simpson. And I agree, that’s not a reason to buy a bag. However, when you see the next photo of a mouth-watering purple bag, you might have a second opinion.

Simple and practical, the hardware and the shape of the Bulga Bag shows there’s enough fabulousness to be carried by busy-working fashionistas on the go. And of course, the roomy shape of the bag makes it the perfect day bag. If you want to get this bag, I say go for the purple one, just what the Dr. Fashion ordered for casual winter wardrobe.

I’m sure that a lot of you will be happy to know that the Bulga bags will be available in mid December at N.B: Boutique which is located at Salhiya Complex, Mezzanine 2. For more info, you can call them at (+965) 24 99 333. Here are some pictures of Bugla bags they are getting.










Which one did you like the most?


*The title of this post is inspired by one of James Brown's song titles. I used "Mama" instead of "Papa".

Comments

Anonymous said…
mmmm arm candy..my fav
not too crazy about the 2 front pockets though :s

i liked the purple and pale yellow one the most

would never buy the 2nd one!
NewQ8 Bride said…
i loved the purple and the brown :) wooow waayed 7lween
Anonymous said…
I'm with new bride; purple and brown! Can you carry the purple color to the next season ?
-Nofers
1001 Nights said…
Theyre pretty cute!
Confashion said…
anonymous
The purple is really nice! I love purple in fall!

new bride
purple is my fave :)

Nofers
You can if you wear it properly.. like with pale colors to give your outfit the ooomph you want..

1001 nights
I think so too.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .