Skip to main content

Francesco BIASIA at Al Thurraya Complex

Al Ostoura Group has now a new addition to their collection of brand accessories. Newly soft-opened Francesco BIASIA boutique features a selection of Italian handbags and leather accessories. It’s too soon for me to make any critical judgments here as I haven't seen the entire collection yet. If you have already been to the boutique, I'd like to know what you think of the collection.

Francesco BIASIA boutique is located at Al Thurraya Complex.

Comments

FourMe said…
Thats one ugly bag !
Anonymous said…
ths brand is dreadful!
They have been making some of the ugliest bags for as long as i know them. Very often inspired (to put it in a nice way) by other designers. And if you are lucky, you can find a Mulberry, Prada mixed in with great Balenciaga zippers and tassels... ALL IN ONE BAG!!!
Now how great is that?? :)
Confashion said…
anonymous
i'mn ot encouraged to go there at all now :) thtas def. not my style...
bellinid said…
Francesco Biasia have designed many excellent, unique and attractive bags. So far I have bought 5 different styles. What I like about their bags is that it is possible to find something a little different and individual with interesting details and beautiful colours and finishes to the leathers.

I don't agree that they are a mix of brands such as Prada or Mulberry etc all in the one bag at all. In fact I find that some of the high designer brands can sometimes be rather boring and repetitive. I suspect that quite a number of people like them simply because they visibly display the brand rather than the style itself.

So please don't feel threatened by Francesco Biasia. Be adventurous, reject the same old, same old comservative and predictable styles and give them a try!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .