Skip to main content

The Brand New Boutique 4

I have finally managed to visit Boutique 4 after it's new facelift. As expected, the selection of clothes and accessories did not disappoint. There was nothing "too trendy" here.  It was all very original and therefore would always stand the test of time...no matter what you buy, well at least for most of the selection in store. I have to admit though, the entrance was a bit confusing for me. I stood there in front of the giant knob-less metal wall wondering how to get it, thankfully one of the sales guys saw me and asked me to simply push the wall to get in, that was cool! I like that the space was not drastically changed. The space is well thought-out and organized but not excessively designed or controlled like some other boutiques, which I liked. The lights however needed to be slightly (teeny tiny) dimmed. Now back to the selection, I loved their new accessories especially Olympia le-tan, who offered something different, book clutches but in leather not fabric! And I liked the most practical designs of the brand. Also GOLDEN GOOSE Distressed Superstar sneakers are just fabulous!

You can shop Boutique 4 online by clicking here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .