Whenever I spot something that I really like in a magazine or online, I take a note of it, and make sure to add it to my Flavor of the Day segment, it works as my visual diary I guess. And today's find is this statement Eddie Borgo burgundy silk tassels necklace, it has this carefree and cool effect, and works best with simple tops. You can shop it online here.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments