I think that this Anya Hindmarch clutch will forever be remembered as THAT bag which made an appearance at Solange's elevator outburst when she swung it at Mr. Beyonce Aka Jay Z. I spotted it at Harvey Nichols Kuwait the other day and in various colors, and immediately remembered that famous incident, which went viral. I mean who would have thought?! A clutch enjoying its unexpected and unpredictable moment in the spotlight, thanks to a publicized vicious fight.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?



Comments