So the other day, I was shopping online (what's new?!) and found myself gawking over a pair of beyond STUNNING embellished pointy flat shoes by Rochas. I didn't hesitate for a minute and instantly placed my order, counting the minutes for their arrival. And they did safely arrive a few days later, beautifully wrapped in MatchesFashion.com's artistically colored boxes. Of course knowing my luck, they weren't true to size and were one size bigger, and of course all other sizes were already sold out. What a bummer! However, that did not stop me from contacting the site's customer service asking them to add me to their waiting list in case they re-stock (still hopefull!!). And I just had to take a photo of them before I return them, just to savor the moment. All together now... Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?




Comments