At first glance I thought these Marni graphic roomy totes were simply made from woven leather, then after closer inspection I found out that their leather was woven with raffia (hearts hearts), very unexpected no? I've always had an appreciation for Marni's bags. The ones I bought the past 15 years were and still are durable, of great quality, and still look chic! These spacious styles were spotted at Harvey Nichols Kuwait. Still debating whether I should invest in them for the Summer, or maybe just wait until the sale?
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?


Comments