Skip to main content

Event: Celine Kuwait Private Event Hosted by Confashions - Part 1

I'll be the first to admit it: Céline is one of my favorite fashion buzzwords. What's not to like about this sleek and most coveted brand?! I mean a) It's designed by Phoebe Philo, someone who understands women, someone who presents beautifully constructed clothes of the highest quality season after season. b) It's timeless! Proof? I've been carrying the Nano bags for the past 3 or 4 years now! c)Did I mention that it's designed by Philo? So imagine my excitement when Céline team approached me to host an exclusive and private event for my close family and friends? "No media? And all that hoopla?" I asked in relief. "No media and no fuss, just a family affair kind of event", replied Céline's rep. Perfect! Knowing how nervous I get around media and huge crowds, this was an event held in my comfort zone. So I invited close family and friends to the event and the Céline team took care of the rest of the details. 

The event was basically to get a preview of Céline's Fall 2014 ready-to-wear and accessories collection, where guests were able to pre-order items, and to browse and instantly shop the Spring/Summer 2014 collection available currently in-store. There was a selection of runway pieces that were displayed for the first time during the event, so guests got a first look at these limited pieces. Models were flown in from Dubai to model the Fall 2014 collection during the event, so that guests can get a better look at the pieces worn. 

I personally loved the vibe, very comfortable and not pertinacious (I hope the guests felts the same way too!). Drinks and canapés were served throughout the event, and everyone left with a small Céline goodie bag (will share a photo soon). All guests had the opportunity to get some tips on Céline's merchandise by representatives from Céline Paris, and share their feedback on the brand. I think it was a success! 

I'd like to thank each and every person who showed-up at the event, it wouldn't have been amazing without your presence and your constant support. Love you all! And of course special thanks to the entire Céline team for believing in me and for this amazing opportunity. Now I leave you with photos of the event. 






I love these fashion duo! Chic Mommy and mini mommy me!

Celine models previewing the brand's Fall 2014 collection


One of my favorite looks of Celine's Fall 2014 are the pointy flats, the colorful bib necklace, and the peplum skirt. 

Lovely guests browsing the S/S merchandise

Another look from look from Fall 2014 collection







It was a busy night at Celine and a lot of happy shoppers!

I loved how many of my guests were carrying their Celine bags for a Celine event. Lots of Celine love in the air!








Beautiful smile!




Loved seeing all of my close family and friends under one roof!

And the last shoppers of the night (heart!) I love these girls! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .