I'm in love with these sculptures of a fat bird and a kitten. I've spotted them a while back at Dar Al Funoon, but I forgot the name of the artist. And of course whenever I remember to call and ask Dar Al Funoon it's either in the middle of the night, like now, or when their office is closed. So I decided to post their photos here in hopes one of my art-loving readers might enlighten me.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?


Comments