Skip to main content

Paper and Nest

It's amazing to see a business grows from a low-key online shopping site to a full throttle brick and mortar store. I have previously posted about Kuwaiti entrepreneur Fudha Al Ateeqi's brain child Paper-Design here, now with her expansion and re-modeling, her brand has its own boutique in KIPCO Tower in Kuwait City, and is officially known as Paper and Nest. 

I finally managed to pay the store a visit the other day and met up with Fudha. Small in space but rich with goodies and eye candy, the store was filled with paper goods, gifts, and accessories for you and your home. I loved how every corner had its own character and at the same time they all synched together. I got myself a bright yellow S'well bottel, a non-leaching and non-toxic stainless steel bottle, that keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. I've been using it for my herbal teas when I go to work and my co-workers instantly fell in love with it! I highly recommend to visit the store if you want to buy a special gift for someone who has everything. 

As for the design part, which Fudha was initially known for, she still offers graphic designs services for various clients needs. 


Loved the camera straps with floral Liberty-inspired prints.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .