The award for the accessory most posted/talked about on my blog goes to Ek Thongprasert. I have nothing new to add about this brand, I'll just continue sharing its latest designs, as long as I'm into them that is. I spotted these two beauties at Harvey Nichols Kuwait. And yes they're still ridiculously expensive. I still can't believe I have paid that much for a necklace made our of silicon!! (monkey closing his eyes, the insta effect).
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?


Comments