Since I'm too lazy to post an outfit of the day post, here's the next best thing, showing you my latest Summer additions to my wardrobe. I got these pair of kaleidoscopic and playful heels by Sophia Webster from AlOthman boutique last month. I finally started wearing them recently after getting a proper tan. They're so fun to wear especially if you're going out for dinner with friends or family, teamed with both colorful and plain outfits, or even with your favorite jeans. What I also like about these heels is that they have a cushioned sole, to ensure a comfortable fit. I'm also eyeing another pair, but I think one pair of Sophia Webster heels should suffice for now.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments