Celebrated for her quirky designs and floating platforms, Charlotte Olympia heels are the ultimate party shoes! When I first saw these styles at Boutique 4, I wondered if I'd be daring enough to step out in skyscraper heels decorated with golden croissant or a pink french poodle. Surprisingly (or maybe unsurprisingly) I tried them on and immediately without an ounce of hesitation I thought to myself... I definitely would. Hmm... Not sure if I'd regret that a few years down the line...
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?




Comments