I spotted some budget-friendly variations of Prada's pleated seventies-inspired dress and shift dress at Karen Millen boutique during my stay in London. They'd look hot paired with these Bimba & Lola white frame studded sunglasses shown in the last photo I'm sure they'll be getting the dresses soon in Kuwait, if not already on display. And yes, the Prada ones are by far much nicer. Especially when you pair them with those killer colored python boots. Sigh... we NEED Prada in Kuwait. Period.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .



Comments
Get on it!
xx
B
lol! I knooow!!!
Prada people!! PLZ open a branch in K-town!
I know.. a very sympathetic plead! :P