The much sought-after printed pencil skirt of this season by Givenchy is even better looking up close and personal with its black creepy cool black panther-print. I spotted it at the brand's boutique in 360 Mall and I am in LOVE with it! There is just so much beauty that I don’t even know where to begin!! Thank you Riccardo Tisci for delivering mindblowing lust-worthy pieces every season!
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .
Comments
The pants version are STUNNING!
I didn't find the yellow neon sweater there or maybe I didn't notice. :)