Al Ostoura is opening today a new shop for the fashionable Japanese Designer Tsumori Chisato in the Avenues Mall. The uber-cool and super kawaii brand is best known for its dresses, skirts, and tops designed using print-heavy fabrics and decorated with a dose of manga/bohemian-chic details. I remember a few years ago, Tsumori Chisato used to be sold at Villa Moda and I still own a few pieces of the brand, which to this day I still wear for casual chic gatherings. Can't wait to see what I'll end up buying this season!
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .




Comments
I know! So cute! :)