I was browsing Vogue.com the other day and I came across photos of the S/S 2012 presentation for one of my favorite designers from our region, BODYAMR. This season BODYAMR created an immaculately crafted gowns with swathes of soft fabrics framing the body in a modern-like fluid style and ruched details. I’d love to be that woman wearing this oh-so-chic green skirt with ruched details an a sparkly metallic top en route to a formal evening just as glam (and it would be nice to have a matching height for that matter!). These glamorous yet almost minimal looks call for similarly sleek accessories. Think A chunky golden cuff and metallic heels, or maybe pair the look with a silver hammered choker, or even simply settle for a pair of statement drop-earrings.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .





Comments