I got this Maison Michel's lace mouse ears hairband last year from Boutique 1 and wore it to a Halloween party. I fell in love with it and hoped to have the guts to wear it to a wedding or party too. That of course never happened. So I started wearing it around the house!! But only for a couple of hours because the look on my family's face when they saw me wearing it while making a sandwich in the kitchen was priceless. Oh well... I'm still keeping it!
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .
Comments
Thank yooou :)
B
LOL! I can totally relate! I wish I could wear it more often!