Skip to main content

Confashions Featured on Fustany.com

Confashions From Kuwait made it to Fustany's favorite top ten fashion blogs. I was ecstatic because it's nice to be featured in Fustany and be selected by their team as one of their favorite inspiring bloggeristas.

Fustany is a fashion directory and online media promoting and showcasing designers, boutiques, magazines, trends and events on a luxury platform. So, to learn a bit more about Fustany's latest Lookbook and their 10 favorite picks, click here. Their lookbook is amazing too, it has a lot of good stuff going on itself! Don't worry! The sign-up process is pretty straight forward and easy.
A BIG Thank you to Fustany's team for the Fav Bloggers-Lookbook Feature. You guys rock! ‏

Comments

Anonymous said…
congrats sweetie xxx

peaches *
Anonymous said…
Totally unrelated to this post.. but Mashallah you have a very good taste when it comes to style, and the first person come to my mind was you to ask shop related question. I was searching for a particular style of boots in Kuwait o my search was unsuccessful so I thought I might ask you if you know any shop here in Kuwait that have similar boots to this one

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=121604&CategoryID=16961&LinkType=PDPZ1

Thank you in advance my dear. keep up the good things :)
AZM said…
Congratulation Confashion.
Totally deserved :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .