Skip to main content

Magical Make-up Tip

Here’s a hot make-up tip from M.A.C’s Senior Artist Vimi J to the Magic, Mirth & Mischief post which I have received by e-mail. Basically, Vimi explains how to make the most of the collection’s products and create a look with it:

"TOTAL WOW! Lipstick is totally now when you pair it off with a Smokey eye. BLUE SORCERY MINERALIZE EYE SHADOW DUO compliments this look perfectly. Add a touch of NIGHTSKY SOFTSPARKLE eye kohl to line the eyes and finish off the look with pro lash mascara. This look has been inspired from the "Who's that girl" trend as it's a tribute to the 80's in its clashes of colours and textures".

Comments

eva said…
splendid in the cold new year's eve.
Confashion said…
eva
Vimi is REALLY good, I remember her when M.A.C first opened in Kuwait. She helped me a lot with my make-up picks.
Chic Freak said…
Omg I LOVE Vimi, she did my HS Grad makeup, still the best professional job I've ever had. Is she back in Kuwait? Do you have any contact info? Thanks Confashion! :D
Confashion said…
Chic Freak
I don't think she's in Kuwait for the time being. I think she's based in Dubai now.. I'm not 100% sure..
Nofers said…
When did vimmy come back? My first visit to kuwait to attend a wedding, she did my makeup and it was amazing... But when I moved to kuwait I called and they told me she is isn't here anymore!!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .