I've found some interesting accessory at H&M the other day, they're clip-on decorative brooches, one was a cluster of tiny metallic squares and the second pair was a glittery cobalt blue bows, which you can use to give your plain and simple flats a quick-makeover or a new look. And if you find the hardware clip to be a bit bothersome, you can remove that part and glue it on straight to your flats. I think you can also use them on belt or shirts to give them a new twist.
I've found some interesting accessory at H&M the other day, they're clip-on decorative brooches, one was a cluster of tiny metallic squares and the second pair was a glittery cobalt blue bows, which you can use to give your plain and simple flats a quick-makeover or a new look. And if you find the hardware clip to be a bit bothersome, you can remove that part and glue it on straight to your flats. I think you can also use them on belt or shirts to give them a new twist.

Comments
is this the H&M in avenues we're talking abt here?