Skip to main content

The Aftermath

This post is dedicated to those who haven't been to H&M's store at the Avenues to see the Jimmy Choo's collaboration collection. In the first photo you can see that the plastic barbie-pink clutches didn't sell well and I'm not surprised.

Almost all clothes were available in most sizes. The one item that first sold out was the mesh vest top.

From the looks of the stacked cobalt blue shoe boxes, it seems that the shoes didn't sell well either.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The collection was very disappointing, the adds gave much higher expectations!
Sarona said…
I was planning on going mostly for the shoes but decided against it at the last minute, maybe I'll pass by later.
Really loved the Promos but when I saw them on display last week I was disappointed
Anonymous said…
I went to the VIP event on Thursday morning and it was a ma house!!! All the women in the store came out with huge shopping bags... I think a lot of the good stuff ran out. I bought 2 pairs of stilletos, the sequins tuxedo jacket, and a bracelet. The collection was bit disappointing at all... You ladies just got there too late.
Anonymous said…
^not a bit disappointing
FingerPrint said…
In dubai, it sold out within 5 mins of the store's opening!
Anonymous said…
I was there thursday morning, and it was crazy busy, I bought stuff without even trying them on, it was crazy!
Surprisingly, alot of ajaanib!!!
Anonymous said…
I got me two tops (well actually one is a short dress hehehe) shoes, and a bag! I agree on the bubble gum clutches! I saw plenty of them! They didnt sell all that well and I understand why!
Anonymous said…
wow! and they sold out like hot cakes here in dubai...
ScaryToes said…
oh i forgot to check it out here in bahrain!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .