Skip to main content

Color Crazy Kaftans

Well, more of a Jalabiya than a Kaftan. If you still didn't buy a new kaftan for Ramadan, then check out the new fun, comfortable, and colorful collection of Jalabiyas at Sacoche Boutique in Bahrain. Just when you need to hide your after-futoor bloated tummy.



Sacoche Boutique is located at Al A'ali Shopping Complex within the district of Manama; the capital of Kingdom of Bahrain. For any inquires, please call (+973) 17 58 78 74.

Comments

shopa said…
I just came back!! wish I had gone :(
Confashion said…
shopa
Give them a call, maybe they can send it to you.. :)
Bahrain Fashion said…
They also carry Diane Von Furstenburg, Barbara Bui and Zagliani,as far as I know :)
Anonymous said…
Girls!
They have a delivery service and paying after recieving the goods, I have ordered from them and you may also check through thier facebook group!
amazingg! loved it! =)(=

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .