Skip to main content

Frugal Fendi Finds

Fendi boutique is having it's seasonal sale and even though I'm not a huge fan of Fendi's accessories, I actually found some interesting items there at great prices.

I wouldn't buy a Fendi Baguette now. I Already have 2 Baguettes which I purchased more than 8 or 9 years ago, but I do find them fun and interesting to look at and admire the artwork and creativity of most of them. I liked the one featured here. it's satinish, padded, and embroidered. Cute!

And I actually find Fendi's tan Peek-a-Boo bag, featured in the photo above, a very practical and chic addition to your wardrobe which can be worn for years to come.

If you're looking for heels with a punch of color then check out these bright blue, black, and beige strappy platform sandals with a patent leather heel that measures approximately 130mm high. The heels have a zip at back to fasten and are now on sale. Price after the 50% discount? Around KD 85.

I didn't like the evening clutches shown here, but they're on sale and I thought some of you might like them. I think they were less than KD 250.

Fendi boutique is located at Salhiya Complex , Kuwait City. For inquiries, please call (+965) 2249-3985.

Comments

hey confashions, is that meant to be kd 85 for the heels? or 185?

(is it just me or does 85 sound like one heck of a deal?!)
나다 said…
i dont like them i think of sales is a euphemisim for getting rid of the old things coz they dont make sales on the classics :) only the seasonal things that will never come back :(
Confashion said…
Pop Culture Paradox
They're KD 85 :) no typos..

Bebe
I would have agreed with you if it was last year. But with this year's economic downturn/depression I think a lot of designer brands were pressured to start sale early, reduce prcies of their new collections, and put on some of their classic items on sale to cut back on costs and losses.
ScaryToes said…
wow! 85 bd! that sounds greaaattttt

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .