Skip to main content

Killing Me Softly

Why, Oh Why! Why can't Mr. Pierre Hardy create the ugliest shoes on earth and spare me the agony of lusting over his pieces of art? Why can't I stretch my feet a size or two when the only pair of shoes I really want is sold out in my size everywhere (drama, I know!)! If it wasn't for an annoying something called "common sense", I could have easily spent my entire monthly savings on not one, nor two, but 4 pairs of Pierre heaven. heart heart!

Pierre Hardy shoes are available at Villa Moda Al Fanar and are currently on sale.

Comments

Anonymous said…
his shoes are ridiculously beautiful but even more ridiculously badly made. NO foot fits in them. Me and 2 friends who love his designs and have narrow feet cannot get our feet in most designs. That blue one is impossible to get on, did you try it on?
Sn3a said…
l awwal 3jeeeb
ScaryToes said…
I LOVE the blue ones!!! i wanttttttt
Confashion said…
I tried on the first one but it was a size bigger than my size so I couldn't really tell :\ But I do have 2 pairs of Pierre Hardy shoes from last year's collection and they're not torture to the feet at all... I havent tried the blue one though..
1001 Nights said…
I bought boots that were a size 40 and I'm 37.5/38 because I loved them so much PLUS they were on sale so I was sort of blinded. I bought the thing you put inside the shoes to make them feel a little snugger but they were STILL uncomfortable. Ah well, they looked gohjus and we both that's all that matters.
Confashion said…
1001 Nights
Don't get rid of them... keep them as collector's items :)
AZM said…
The first pair are fantastic.

But Like Anonymous said, I heard many complaints about the "fitting"!!!

And mostly for men's shoes. Which are not as sexy as his women's designs!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .