Skip to main content

You Better Shop Around

There’s nothing that spices up a normal, boring evening dress quite like a pair of beautiful evening heels. And when I need a stunning pair of heels, I shop around at Giuseppe Zanotti, Louboutin, Sergio Rossi, and Jimmy Choo.

Jimmy Choo's summer collection has several classy evening heels which I chose to show here. They're so easy to gild your feet in, some styles might not be the most comfortable, but they sure are glamorous evening accessory for this season and beyond. Unfortunately, they're not on sale yet. I think they're sale will start mid July.

Black satin heels with Swarovski crystal embellishment: KD 319

Pink metallic heels with matching constructed clutch: heels KD 169, clutch KD 299

Black leather heels with colored embroidery KD 299
Animal print peep-toe heels KD 199

Black satin evening clutch KD 239
Leather clutches with zipper detail in gold and neon yellow: KD 249

Jimmy Choo boutique is located in Salhiya Complex, Mezzanine 2. For any inquiries, please call (+965) 2241-1131 Ext: 18.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .