Skip to main content

Caught In The Net

Stella McCartney's black mesh basket open toe sandals with gathered elastic sling back, which are the season's most coveted pair of shoes and sold out almost everywhere, are available at the brand's boutique at Al Thurraya Complex AND they're on sale. I was surprised to find them very appealing to wear when I tried them on (and on the comfy side!). I think they're easy to pair with almost any outfit.

Comments

chikapappi said…
ahh "the net" caught me <3
Anonymous said…
hello i'm sorry but it's mentioned that if we wanna advertise something we should send it to the email above, but it's mentioned when I wanna send the email that the email doesn't exist so is there another email that I can contact you through?
나다 said…
i love the shoe ! mk wore it and it looked fab do they have size 39 :P??
Confashion said…
Anonymous
My e-mail is confashion@hotmail.com

BeBe
Sorry I don't know if your size's available :\
AZM said…
Stella's great.
Love her.
Fastidious Babe said…
i tried them in my size and they were pretty hard to get into! i blame my feet though >_<

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .