Skip to main content

Zip It

I don't usually buy heavy clothes during this hot weather unless:
  1. it's something not to be missed
  2. Would still be on-trend for the next season... HOPEFULLY!
  3. And I really really reeeeallyy need it

These conditions all apply to this the-Sartorialist-worthy long sleeve jacket with multi zipper details from Malene Birger. I'm in love with the huge asymmetrical ruffle on one side. It gives the jacket a sweet rock chic character. The jacket would look fab with the tightest skinny jeans or leather leggings, a tank top, studded stilettos, skull-motif ring, and winged-out eyeliner. Price tag? KD 128.



Malene Birger boutique is located at Marina Mall opposite to Oysho and next to Pull & Bear.

Comments

omleeta said…
i ll buy it its so electric &
spacy
나다 said…
do they have one in denim or black ?
Anonymous said…
its very nice look like japanes style , uniuqe and very smart..



today the first sale at villa moda trade zoon .. i dont like the sale time its crowded and all trash item there except the jeanse
AZM said…
Very sexy, and on trend next season for sure. Great find at a mediocre lable.

I love it when that happens, finding a diamond in the rough.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .