Skip to main content

Dear Confashion: Fashion TV Shows


I got this amazing e-mail from one of my readers SJM which I would like to share with you, it's about the "must-watch" fashion related TV shows:

I don't know if you will be interested in posting about this .. But its an amazing opportunity for all the fashionistas in Kuwait to watch these interesting shows based on fashion and fashion eager people. I watched via itunes the following shows that every fashionista should watch:

Rachel Zoe Project
The Rachel Zoe Project is a docu-drama reality show that follows celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and her trusted inner circle -- husband Rodger and fashion team, Taylor and Brad -- as they endeavor to take Zoe's business to the next level.

Project Runway
Heidi Klum hosts this show looking for the most creative new and upcoming wannabe designer.

Fashionista Diaries
Several youngsters with passion for fashion get employed in different fashion oriented destinations like fashion magazines, fashion PR company, and an actual designer fashion house.

Bunch of youngsters working as assistants in Elle magazine practicing fashion management skills & styling all kind of fashion editorial pages.

Marie Claire magazine training several fashion oriented youth to be a junior fashion editor in the magazine.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i watch running in heels bas its getting a bit boring!
나다 said…
i only watch running in heels :)
Confashion said…
I want to watch Stylista... even though I read bad reviews about it.. I haven't seen running in heels yet.. so that might be next on the list :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .