Skip to main content

Introducing Ms. Shields


I got introduced to a new shoes brand called Eileen Shields by its rep. Shields' shoes have been described by British Vogue as "delectable … that rarest of things: high concept, yet completely unpretentious." Eileen Shields footwear is ideal for chic day wear and for intelligent and stylish working women who love modern desings. Shields worked for Donna Karan International in New York for over a decade. Since 2007, Shields has collaborated with Maria Cornejo, producing the footwear collection for Zero+Maria Cornejo. Shields has also had her shoes featured in the 'Sex and the City' movie. I picked out 3 of my favourite designs from her collection. They look sooo comfy and pretty at the same time.



Comments

Anonymous said…
where can i get those shoes ?
Gabrielle said…
try www.eluxury.com or www.shopbop.com
Bebhinn said…
Hi there, I'm Eileen Shields brand ambassador in Dubai.Thanks confashions for covering these fabulous shoes in your blog. The online store is at www.eileenshields.com if you shop in both the Euro and US dollar store you will find the styles selected on confashions. We are talking to some boutiques in Kuwait, so hopefully they will be available in stores there soon aswell! if you have any questions feel free to mail :bebhinn@bmkellyconsulting.com.Thanks for your interest.
U know WHO said…
Hiii
very nice..:)
are they available in Q8?
Bahrain Fashion said…
Oh, CONFASHIONS, I just published the first "Bahrain Street Style" post- tell me what you think!! It was very, very, very difficult to find someone willing to be featured in a style bog! But I did it!

And you are my inspiration, Confashions, you created the best blog ever ;)

XX
Sn3a said…
love them!
Bebhinn said…
Confashions, Eileen Shields is reading the blog in New York and in her words thinks it's "cool"!

We just got confirmation that in addition to the Saudi buyers, buyers from Kuwait will also see the collection in New York, as soon as we get confirmation on Kuwait stockists I will let you all know.

On behalf of Eileen Shields, thanks for the feedback.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .