Skip to main content

Bling Balmain


Spotted! The studded and all blinged Balmain heels on the "catwalk-worthy" shoe shelf of Al Othman. These were probably the most published pair of accessories on all types of media for the S/S season.

How would you were these pair of sparkling heels to make them look different than the catwalk?

Comments

Anonymous said…
With some dark footless tights and a metallic shift dress!
Sarona said…
they look like a pimped and blinged version of Mad Mary (Christina Louboutin) to me.
Eden said…
I just Wanted To Let You Know im a huge fan of ur blog..and ihope u check mine
http://lipstickjungle-eden.blogspot.com/
AZM said…
I'd say with a one color one piece outfit, like a knee lenght drss or a jumpsuit even.
In dark colors. Black, red, dark grey (asphalt), light grey, hot pink....
You can wear them with foot less leggings but I think it's better to actually show them off on skin color.
I also suggest no bling or LOUD accessroies, maybe a contrast color hand bag.

Thees need to pop.
Bahrain Fashion said…
These shoes made history XD
I love your Al Othman visits, very informative!
zuz said…
with a jumpsuit! or a bandage skirt and a shirt!
Anonymous said…
super simple outfit ONLY
if not wearing with The Row leather leggings then only with some denim hot pants and a white tank by the row or Rick Owens!
How come they still have them in stock?
They are sold out everywhere else!!
Luisaviaroma restocked about 4 times, can you imagine
Price please :)
Confashion said…
I love all your feedback! Inspiring :)

The heel were around KD 670..
Sarah said…
I would wear them with my silver hareem pants and a simple black tee or blazer <3

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .