This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .


Comments
http://lipstickjungle-eden.blogspot.com/
In dark colors. Black, red, dark grey (asphalt), light grey, hot pink....
You can wear them with foot less leggings but I think it's better to actually show them off on skin color.
I also suggest no bling or LOUD accessroies, maybe a contrast color hand bag.
Thees need to pop.
I love your Al Othman visits, very informative!
if not wearing with The Row leather leggings then only with some denim hot pants and a white tank by the row or Rick Owens!
How come they still have them in stock?
They are sold out everywhere else!!
Luisaviaroma restocked about 4 times, can you imagine
Price please :)
The heel were around KD 670..