Skip to main content

Barbie Love


A very special friend has made my day by treating me with a box of two of my favorite things: Barbie and chocolates from Hotel Chocolat, a luxury chocolatier from the UK.

Hotel Chocolat created a limited edition box set: The Barbie Box to mark her 50th anniversary and 50 years of 'unapologetic glam' of a style-superstar-extraordinaire. The Love Barbie Box of chocolates is beautifully packaged in a small pink box that has a set of 8 micro-slabs in four naturally colored smooth yummy chocolate flavors: Hazelnut, Milk Chocolate, Strawberry, and Vanilla. Yummmmy! Thaaanks love!

Comments

zuz said…
yummyy..gimme one! and bel3afiaa:D
Anonymous said…
Soo yum! where is it located in London? I'm going there this weekend :)
your welcome gorgeous!

xoxo
@ anon above me.. moorgate hall, 143-171 Moorgate
contact them on 0207 256 2965
The "Real" Slim Shady said…
Confashions.. You are absolutely incredibly spectacularly welcome :)

I love you!
Confashion said…
zuz
I wish I could ;)

Anonymous
They have a lot of branches in the UK, you can try Hotel Chocolat 5 Montpelier Street in Knightsbridge

Love of your life
I'm glad you enjoyed the post. The "Real" slim shady is such an amazing friend.. Thanks Slim ;)

The Real Slim ShadyLove u too ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .