If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .
Comments
but thanks for the nice picks
Yup :)
new bride
You shouldn't care about what other ppl think of your fashion choices. You wear whatever you feel like wearing and whatever suits your personal style.
Anonymous
Well said :)
Quite right - if you love the look of something and it suits you, wear it!
However, you have to remember that wearing REAL skins and furs is a filthy, disgusting use of an animal and you will be held accountable...one day.