Skip to main content

I'm a Barbie Girl

Ken, Barbie doll house, Barbie's convertible, Barbie's zillion outfit.. You name it, I had it when I was a little girly girl. So it's only natural that I almost jumped off my seat when I got this announcement about Barbie's first-ever women’s bath and body collection to fete the icon's 50th anniversary (swoon!!)

Barbie by Cake is a brand new bath and body collection that is kissed with an exclusive and signature Barbie scent. The collection is tucked into beautiful boxes decorated with vintage Barbie flare that will inspire women everywhere to reminisce and celebrate iconic Barbie.

Barbie by Cake is now available right here in Kuwait at Beauty Bar. Order now before they sell out!

Comments

zuz said…
wanasaa;p, i was obsessed with barbie:#!! every two weeks i'd buy a new one;$!
Anonymous said…
hi confashions , I just wanted to tell you that I'm a big fan of your blog. So keep it up :)
Confashion said…
zuz
haha I wasn't THAT bad! ;)

Anonymous
Thank yooou and hope you'll always enjoy reading it. :)
Anonymous said…
i also saw the products at Nstyle in bustan
TJ said…
Hi, I just started collecting Pink silver and yellow label barbies my self, the thing is I hate ordering it from ebay or amazon they always arrive to Kuwait with broken/scratched boxes, do you guys know a local store that sells limited edition barbies in the country?

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .