Skip to main content

CCF: Shape Of My Heart

Fashion is subjective and is all about personal style. To me, fashion should be fun. And that’s why I was all for the “jumpsuit” look last year. Mind you, at the beginning I thought that the jumpsuit was just another short lived trend, but it dominated the s/s fashion runways of Derek Lam, Stella McCartney, Bottega Veneta, Alexander McQueen, and Chloe to name a few..

The jumpsuit can be tricky contraption if not paired with the right accessories. And if you find one that looks good on you (yes it does exist) it should be very easy accessorizing it. Here I’m featuring a jumpsuit which I found at TopShop. Clinch your waist with a wide belt for some definition and wear an eye catching pair of high heels. And maybe you can add a fun accessory like this KD 7 mock-crock heart shape chain bag from Forever 21. A Credit Crunch Friendly outfit for less than KD 50.

Comments

AZM said…
I've grown to liking jump suits, but you really need to have a nice fit body to pull them off.
I mean you do not want big thighs and a flat "behind" in a jump suit.

I've seen an orange jump suit shorts at Paul&Joe Sister that sexy, even if paired with black leggings!
Erzulie said…
i actually saw a fantastic pair at a store in kuwait. they're silky and sort of dark beige, so they sort of drape. they look amazing when i wore them but i didn't know what kind of shoes would go best with such an outfit.

any suggestions?
Confashion said…
AZMbaggy jumpsuites are perfect for skinny people, but if the girl is more on the curvaceous side, jumpsuits with waist definition would look perfect.

ErzulieYou have to wear them with over the top kind of heels and preferably chunky like KG, Givenchy, Loubs, Jimmy Choo, Pierre Hardy..etc
Anonymous said…
Can I find this jumpsuit at Topshop today? Or have you seen it from a while?
Confashion said…
Anonymous
I saw it a few days back.. I can't guarantee you will find it today though :\
ScaryToes said…
I love the jumpsuit, hate the bag!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .