Skip to main content

The Scene Stealing Heels


I'm head over heels in love with Cesare Paciotti's Harlequin platform heels. I love how colorful and quirky the heel looks like. Goes perfectly well with this season's minimalist dresses, harem pants, and architectural tailoring. Forget the rest of your accessories as these babes will make one hell of a fashion statement. I doubt it if the Cesare Paciotti's boutique at Dar Al-Awadhi will receive these strikingly beautiful platforms. I couldn't find it online...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm enjoying the harlequin designs this season too :) While I like the colors of the shoe, I'm not really into the shape of the shoe. There seems to be something off.
master said…
you can order from their site , but they only deliver to the US, if you have a mail box over there you can order.

ako nafs el alwan bes modail thani did u see them?? ghareebeen
Layla said…
oh sooo funky. Remined me of your pixel-ated sofa post for some reason.
AZM said…
I saw them recently on a must-have list for the FW collection.
Stunning and fabulous.
나다 said…
love them :) but my favorite shoe for fall is ysl it takes my breathe away
Anonymous said…
looks as if the designer kept changing his mind about how high he wanted the heel to be!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .