I never knew how utterly I am infatuated with the 80's until I saw this funky-looking 80's/modern Pixel Sofa by Spanish-born designer Cristian Zuzunaga, a 2007 graduate from the Royal College of Arts in London. For some reason, the pixels reminded me of the 80's and how commonly they were used on t-shirt designs and music clip background. Designer Cristian Zuzunaga believes that the pixel is the icon of our time and has designed a Pixel Couch that will be produced by Danish manufacturer Kvadrat and sold through Moroso. I want one!
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?
Comments