Skip to main content

Fall in Love With Bottega

A loyal fan of Bottega Veneta's timeless style and its signature Intrecciato leather? I have some great news for you, the brand's boutique at Villa Moda Shuwaikh has received new deliveries of bags, clothes, shoes, and accessories for fall. And guess what, they have 2 pieces of the most covoted bag, the Cabat, in size medium and large and in a very timeless color. Tan. Just in time to treat yourself for Eid.

Comments

AZM said…
Viva la Bottega ;-)
Anonymous said…
I saw them in BV IN Doha,
they’re girls must have this season.
PaLoMiNo said…
WOW I LOVE BOTTEGA :*
Anonymous said…
You live in Kuwait? Wow! That sound exotic. I like very much your blog :)
Fastidious Babe said…
oh this bag is sold out on net a porter!
miss ghesquiere said…
But I'm so sick of the word "timeless" and "timeless" things! God! I know kilman o their taste bes khala9! Ya3ni I live within a sphere of time, why would I want to be timeless? I want to wear happy fun clothes and space-shippy hats and tacky gold eighties belts belts and huge pink bags and a full arm of accessoriesand oddities, I want to look different every day. Time Il timeless ra7! Am I the only one who thinks so??
Anonymous said…
@ miss ghesquiere: YES
Someday said…
3idich mbarak!:*
Wow... Bottega never designs anything so-so. Every item is a masterpiece! Or what?
Anonymous said…
got a wee piece of bottega yesterday at solaris - for those who cannot afford the most incredible bags money has to buy - Solaris have BV sunglasses at 75% off !! I may even use the case as my winter clutch, lol x

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .