Skip to main content

Event: Travel to Villa Moda Shuwaikh



I have received my invitation, nicely designed as a boarding pass, for an event hosted by Villa Moda Shuwaikh in cooperation with NBK. Basically you get a chance to view Villa Moda's fall 2008/09 collection, the new Dries van Noten shop and get an exclusive cash back voucher worth 10% of your purchases for one night only (on top of the regular Villa Moda VIP discount). This voucher then can be used in any other Villa Moda location.

The event will take place tonight at 9:00 PM at Villa Moda Shuwaikh. Canapés and drinks will be served, and there will be live music band. The event will last until midnight, and the store will be closed to the general public and only VIPs with invitations are allowed.

Comments

Layla said…
I'm Jealous :P

Have fun sweeetie.
Anonymous said…
wow, I like the design of the boarding pass, pretty nifty.. who designed it I wonder..
DanDash said…
kash5aa :) enshala u had fun :)
Bloggerista said…
so what did u buy?
Anonymous said…
Did you perhaps stop by the evening gowns section upstairs? Any new Marchesa?
Anonymous said…
i went there yesterday . the atmospher was nice , but there was nothing much with the merchendise ! i only bought a flat shoe .
Didi
Anonymous said…
Did you attend? This post definitely requires a follow-up :)
AZM said…
The event was great.
Peopel looked good, and the Lenôtre canapes were very nice, and the live music bad were great as well.
Great collection on display.
And I loved the arabian style reception area, simple but beautifull.
You guys should've been there ;-)
Anonymous said…
vip discount I want how?
Anonymous said…
Confashion ta7achay 3n hair .. simple hair styles that we can do or like good products that ACTUALLY work .. stuff like that.
Anonymous said…
On your way there did you remember to fill up at the Samsaara boutique in Zahra complex ?
Anonymous said…
CONFAASHHIIIOOOON waiiniich we miss you:\ .. I personally miss you.. men tuesday la 7is wela khabar :I
Anonymous said…
And why exactly, as the Viv EE N Westwood of K'town, did I not get an invite...............lol
Confashion said…
My sources say that the new FW08 Marchesa collection will arrive soon inshAllah, before Eid. ;)
Anonymous said…
yeah, they said before the end of Ramadan actually, but the guy was utterly clueless. I asked him about the red dress, the one Anne Hathaway wore on the red carpet, and he was like..Ahhh what red dresss, no red dress in catelouge..Damn it,people, what the hell?

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .