Skip to main content

Call Shoe Addiction Hotline


How many ankle boots does a fashionista really need for a season as short as Ms. Ronson's hair?! I have a couple of booties already and I'm sooo tempted to add these Christian Louboutin Sigourney ankle boots to my found treasures. The metallic lilac color of the boots and the edgy panel ribbed detailing score high on my fashion points. Me like a lot.

Comments

Q8 fashionista said…
yes this bootie is cool but i want the other CL bootie,the one with the Buttons..but it looks like Alothman won't have it,so i'll have to wait till i travel or order it from net a porter maybe :/
Anonymous said…
where can u find christian louboutin in kuwait?
Anonymous said…
which booties do they have at othman? i also want the c'est moi booties. I know that net a porter has it so please someone let me know their selection before i travel outr there.
thanks :)
Q8 fashionista said…
anonymous 1: you can find it in Al-Othman and max mara.

anonymous 2:the only bootie they have now are Orniron in black,they also have Decollete leather pumps (the classic black ones),Very Croise sandals(black and tan),Satin platform sandals(red),Mary jane Double platform and the classic peep toe heels...they have more but these are what i remember!!
Anonymous said…
one can never have enough booties...LOL
Anonymous said…
Hey confashions.. Can you write a list of the best places to shop in Kuwait? As I will be coming for a couple of days and have no time to waste! Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .