Skip to main content

And the Shoe Obsession Continues...



This season it's all about fashionable feet. From knee high boots, to quirky ankle boots, to bold pumps. So if I would buy 12 pairs of quirky looking and stylish shoes, I would invest in these carefully-picked foot candy from world's best designers. Sigh... Decisions.., Decisions... Decisions...

Balenciaga

Chloe

Chloe

Chloe

Nicholas Kirkwood

Bruno Frisoni


Christian Louboutin

I think this selection would add mega watt attitude to any outfit in your fall wardrobe. So which pair of shoes you've been eyeing for this season?

Comments

master said…
prada patent blue (with ruffles) shoes, it's a piece of art.
Sh7afana said…
the 2nd chloe one
wow that turquoise chloe !
Anonymous said…
loving them! so yummy
can i ask something? i've been looking for a dress but it has to be under the knees, not long just right under the knees for Eid so i'll be wearing it in public (so something doesn't show alot of skin) and it has to be in a reasonable price (under 100 kd) cause i'll be wearing it for one day. (it hasn't be a brand or something) so any ideas?
thanks =)
Someday said…
the 2nd Balenciaga
:'( Ammmhazing!
AZM said…
Balenciaga is ART, but let's face it, not everyone can pull it off.
The Chloe ones were nice too.

And Master, I do agree with you, the patent Blue ruffles shoes by Prada is ART. I saw them at Villa moda and they even look better in real life...
AZM said…
About the long lenght dress...

Maybe you should check out the Villa Moda clearance sale at Movenpick, Shuwaikh.
You might find something there....
Anonymous said…
anonymous:
you can check Designer's Lounge boutique in Salhiya Complex, they usually have longer dresses - not sure if they would have something within your budget though. But if you want a nice dress for under 100KD check out Closet Candy also in the Salhiya area but outside the complex, they usually have very nice affordable dresses.
나다 said…
im dying to get Stella Mccartney's shoes but where are they located exactly in kuwait?
Anonymous said…
Ill pick Stella Mccartney wedges ! am just so in love with this shoes since MK Olsen wore it for Elle Magazine cover. AMAZING;*
Anonymous said…
the leaf chloe, kirkwood, and the stellas but in the boot version!
Everything else is a no go. those Bruno Frisoni ones are scary :o
Anonymous said…
Giuseppe Zanotti embellished ankle boots, oh giuseppe how i love thee

Rupert sanderson pointed platforms

all the fall prada shoes

mmmmmmmmm...my list will never end...

oh and by the way, the stella's are on netaporter today
Anonymous said…
nera

al ostoura in al thuraya has stella maccartney, but those shoes they don't have.

i loved the louboutins.

by the way, do we have kate spades in kuwait? their new leopard print pumps are amazing.
miss ghesquiere said…
Char Olympia RULES!
Confashion said…
anonymous
I agree with AZMVM. Try the Villa Moda Luxury Sale, I'm sure you'll find nice dresses by DVF or Marni for under KD 100. ALternatively, You can check out BCBG, they are still displaying their summer collection which is currently on sale and since you want a dress for Eid, it has to be something light. If you can go slightly above your budget (say KD 30 extra) try Cacharel. They do have nice selection of Fall dresses in light fabrics. Or you might be lucky enough to find a nice dress under KD 100 from their summer sale collection.

anonymous
Kate Spade used to be sold at Villa Moda way back when it was located next to Mais Al-Ghanim. But not anymore. Your best bet is to shop online.
Chloe1986 said…
Those shoes are real nice but most of them are all pumps. I just cant find some nice boots. Carrie was dying for her Manolo Blahniks pumps and every New York lady between 22- 38 run through Manhattan with the highest heel mankind has seen. The movie Sex and the city is long passed and there are no more series….so what can the New York lady be enthusiastic about next?! The fashion magazines and latest fashion shows have been pretty disappointing in terms of shoes and especially boots. Summer is long gone and we know fall turns into winter real fast. It’s time for shopping. “Amsterdam has a lot of nice shoe boutiques so I should find something really appealing”, I thought. I am going through the city and feel really excited about seeing the new trends for fall/winter. Every year I am disappointed because the boots look alike every year. There is nothing new about them, nothing fascinating. I guess I found the answer in www.ridiculousdesignrules.com. It criticizes the rules that are being set by some creative minds who think they know something about fashion.
Believe me there won’t be any new trends for boots the only one that I have seen was the Uggs trend. Seriously girls, isn’t it ridiculous to call Uggs trendy—is trendy equal to everybody has it? I don’t think so...

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .