Skip to main content

Outfit of the Day

I can't believe it's almost the mid of December and I'm still wearing summery clothes! I miss the winter and the cozy knits and the knee-high boots!

Anyhow, I chose to wear my Dion Lee's stretch-denim skirt today (buy it here), which mimics the look of a shirt tied around your hips. I kept the look simple and uncomplicated withe Peter Pilotto's white shirt. I love the fact that it has the illusion of a cape at the back. You can find similar one on sale here. I paired the look with a pair of CĂ©line's cool skater shoes with a fringe-like detail, and my Paula Cademartori's "Faye" handbag which I bought from FarFetch. I think it's one of my best investments for the season. The bag offers a good balance between shape and function, a lot of compartments to safely keep your stuff, and the artistic details on the bag are just amazing! I prefer this size over the Petite Faye and the Sylvie. You can find all the styles (some on sale already) here. And last but not least, decorated my bag with a Tchi Tchi Doll bag charm, which I posted about on my instagram a few months ago. It's a Beirut-based brand and I made my order through their whatsapp. 


Comments

Anonymous said…
stunning look! Your outfits are always so unique,creative and fabolous!
cheers

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .