Skip to main content

Monica Vinader

The other day I have received one of the most beautifully packaged gifts from British jewelry brand Monica Vinader's team.  Inside, there were two of the designer's signature chain bracelets, one is engraved with my blog's name, and the other is a gorgeous bracelet that features 25 white topaz gemstones of varying sizes in a scattered pattern. I wore both bracelets with my everyday arm party and the looked beautiful layered with other pieces, kind of added a subtle pop of shine to the arm party. I'll post a photo of my Monica Vinader-ized arm party soon. 

From stacking rings, to friendship bracelets, to bespoke pendant necklaces Monica Vinader's collections are all about celebrating individuality. Her pieces are meant to be worn together or mixed with your other favorite jewelry, and it’s about how the wearer brings the jewellery to life. I like the fact that they offer complimentary engraving, so you can have the pieces engraved with  a special message, monogram, or even a doodle. Another attractive service they offer is that you can create your own unique necklace, all you have to do is select the chain and choose your favorite pendants, and finally you can create your perfect combination of customized looks with their online ring stacker tool. All of these special services take jewelry gifting to a whole new personal level. 

It is worth mentioning that Monica Vinader now offer free express delivery and duties paid anywhere in the Middle East.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .