Cool and quirky is the name of the game for UK-based brand Cutler and Gross. I've been in love with the brand ever since I bought my first pair from former multi-brand boutique N.B. Boutique in Salhiya Complex. I turned the quirky retro chic sunglasses into my regular eyeglasses and I still wear them on lenses-free days. So when I received an e-mail about the launch of Bullets and Butterflies's online shopping site, the first brand that caught my attention was Cutler and Gross, where I found these lace sunglasses designed for Erdem. You can find other styles to drool over here.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .
-06.jpg)
Comments