If I could paint all the walls in my home with stripes, I would. I love stripes, florals, and colors. Such a happy and summery combo. I bought the striped black and green top a 2 years ago maybe? from Zara, and I paired it with my white and navy striped skirt from TopShop. Finished the look with a pair of my favorite Miu Miu Tri-Color double-Buckle Mary Jane sandals, they're 2-3 years old now? A Wide belt, my Marni clutch in exotic skin, and my niñas de papá floral hairband. Apologies for the quality of the photo, it was taken using my iPhone. It doesn't get more lazy than that!
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments