A while back I went shopping with my friend to Ibyala, an outlet store where you can find a wide variety of unique home décor, furniture, home accessoires, and gifts. I was quite impressed with the selection, most items on display fall in the contemporary design category. If I'm not mistaken the owners are the same people behind Iris House. I have to say though that some piece were still overpriced, but the majority were priced affordably. But don't wait to buy, quantities are limited. Scroll down to view some of my favorite pieces.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?









Comments