Skip to main content

Outfit of the Day

Sometimes all it takes to turn a basic outfit of a broken-in and distressed denim skirt and a standard striped t-shirt are some killer accessories. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I'm obsessed with my Gianvito Rossi’s suede and PVC red heels and my Diana Broussard Nate necklace. They make my basic outfit look polished and on-trend. The skirt was a new addition to my wardrobe, I bought it from Zara a month ago. And I love wearing it on my more casual days. It's just one of those classic combinations that always works, in addition to my boyfriend jeans of course, I haven't retired from them just yet. The top is from Nass Boutique, it's part of the collaboration made between international fashion blogger Man Repeller and Patterson J. Kincaid.

I know It’s a very simple look but sometimes it’s more about how an outfit makes me feel rather than what it actually looks like. Wouldn't you agree?

Comments

I tooootally agreee!! And who doesnt love simplicity? I love the heals and the necklace sooo much❤️
Confashion said…
4 Ketakeet emfarzineen
Thank u thank u thank u for your continuous support and lovely comments. They sure make my day xoxo :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .