Cobalt blue and canary yellow, what’s life if it weren't colorful, right? I love mixing these shades together, makes you stand out from the crowd in a good way. I took this photo using my iPhone during Ramadan, hence the quality is not so great. I was wearing a casual caftan from Haremlique boutique in Shuwaikh and paired it with two necklaces. The white necklace is by Ek Thongprasert from Boutique N in Burj Jassim. As for the yellow necklace, you can find out more about it here.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments
Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!
http://kstylick.blogspot.com
You can also like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
I will follow you back! :)